Monday, November 16, 2009

Final(ish) Countdown

There is just one week to go until my due date! Of course, Baby M could decide that it's way too comfy inside the womb and choose to hang out in there a little longer. I'm just really hoping and praying that he decides to come out on his own and that we don't have to evict him with the use of Pitocin.

At my appointment today the doctor said I was 1 cm dilated and "really soft." I forgot to get an actual number for what "really soft" means but it's still encouraging news. My body is getting ready!

2 comments:

  1. After being induced with Eden I am not a fan of that hormone stuff either! Were you induced with Noah or Tobin? Did it mess you up too? After reading all your comments about not wanting to be induced - I was wondering if it was not only me that has had issues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I was induced with Noah and I would never choose to do it over again. You are for sure not the only one who has had issues with it. With Tobin my water broke and labor started naturally and it was SO MUCH BETTER. But when I wasn't progressing as fast and the doctors would like they gave me pitocin to speed things up. I wish I had been more bold back then--I would have refused.

    ReplyDelete

Linharts love comments!