Saturday, November 14, 2009

Family Dinner

I made this recipe for Enchilada Casserole tonight and noticed Noah sucking in his breath.

Jeana: Sorry, I made it extra spicy in hopes of inducing labor.

Noah: No wonder my mouth is fire!

Geary: No wonder I'm having labor!

__________________________________________

Noah: Dad, one of my classmates has a question for you.

Geary: Okay.

Noah: What's Latin for "ninja"?

___________________________________________

Jeana: Last night at the Craft Fair Holly and Shelly complimented Noah on his good behavior. I said, "Yeah, we'll probably keep him," and Noah said (hopefully), "And give away Toby?"

Geary: Ha ha! That was pretty quick. But we'll keep you both.

Noah: Yeah, who would even want Toby!*

*They really do love each other, it's just that Toby is...well...two.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Linharts love comments!