Sunday, October 25, 2009

Baby Girl Outfit

Since August I've had five friends give birth to baby boys. I also know six other women who are due to have babies between now and December. Three of those babies are also boys. So when my friend Gretchen gave birth to a little girl this week I was ecstatic! Today I sat down at my sewing machine and made this little outfit for baby Grace.

I used the same instructions as the Bandana Pants for these pants and then embellished a onesie with an applique of the same fabric and my very first ruffle. I'm really pleased with how it turned it out. And I can't wait to go visit Gretchen and Grace!


4 comments:

  1. That is adorable. I bet Gretchen and Grace will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So groovy! And perfect for fall. Well done, seamstress extraordinaire!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so very cute! i am in the same "baby" boat. making gifts is the fun part of friends having babies left and right:)

    ReplyDelete

Linharts love comments!