Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Mod Mami

I want to tell you about a new blog friend I've made. Adry Viola was orginally a Frugally Green reader but she found my personal blog and made some lovely comments about my jewelry. So of course I had to check out her blog and I discovered that she is also a Christian and has three boys and a little girl (there is hope for me, yet!). I also saw that she owns her own business called Mod Mami where she makes the cutest mommy and baby accessories! We were able to make a trade (I love bartering!) and look what I got in the mail a few days ago:



It's a travel wipes case and a matching pacifier clip! They are so adorable and even cuter in person. Adry's shop has a big selection so even if you don't like this style there are plenty more to choose from. Plus, she does custom orders and will even monogram. I know some of my friends who are really into purses would totally go for some of her Coach inspired accessories.

Adry was really easy to work with, she's a great communicator, and the shipping was super fast. I know the next time I need to shop for a baby gift I will be checking out her shop, for sure. I'm so impressed with the quality and style of Adry's things that I wanted to show her off here so you can take a look for yourself. Yay! Support Handmade!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Linharts love comments!