Thursday, September 21, 2006

Baby Update

I had another doctors appointment today and everything still looks great! I got to hear the heartbeat (160 bpm) and everything is measuring just right. I also got some blood results back and it turns out that I'm anemic--which would explain why I've been feeling so tired and draggy lately. I'll be taking iron supplements which should help with that. Also, I've been given a new due date-April 8th. So that means I'll officially be done with the first trimester on Sunday!

Every good and perfect gift is from above,
coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights,
who does not change like shifting shadows.

James 1:17

1 comment:

  1. Be 2 days late, my birthday is on the 10th! HAAA
    Sending up prayers to you and your family. May God continue to bless you and keep you.

    Linda (doodles)

    1Pe 3:12 "FOR THE EYES OF THE LORD ARE TOWARD THE RIGHTEOUS, AND HIS EARS ATTEND TO THEIR PRAYER

    ReplyDelete

Linharts love comments!