Thursday, September 21, 2006

Seattle Children's Museum

Noah and I were invited by the Carlsons to visit the Seattle Children's Museum for the new Clifford the Big Red Dog exhibit. It was excellent! Noah loved playing mailman and delivering letters all around Birdwell Island. He also really liked being able to slide down Clifford's tail just like Emily Elizabeth. I would highly recommend the exhibit if you have a chance to go. Another favorite thing for the boys was the sailboat. Here we are on the Good Ship See Worthy. We all had our jobs to do. Noah was in charge of the sail, Andrew was in charge of lifejackets, Nicholas was in charge of being super cute, and I was in charge of rocking the boat--good thing I didn't make myself seasick! Thank you, Carlsons, for a great day--we love spending time with you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Linharts love comments!