Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Walmart & the Quotable Noah James

I did some shopping at Walmart and when I got home Noah was anxious to see what was in the bags. So I said, "Noah, this what I bought for you!" as I pulled out some Curious George bandages and some hand soap for kids. He gave me a big grin and then said, "Can I put my new soap in the bathroom?" A few minutes later I saw him heading toward the kitchen with a bottle of Bath and Body Works soap that was about two thirds full. He held it over the trash can and said, "Okay, Mom, I put the hippo soap away--now we just gotta get rid of this stinky soap!" (Don't worry, I didn't let him throw it away)

After the soap situation, Noah grabbed the box of bandages and informed me, "I need to use one of these right now because I have a little crack in my knee."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Linharts love comments!