Wednesday, August 09, 2006

It's all about WHO you know

As I'm sure you're aware, Noah is very into Thomas the Tank Engine. For several weeks he's been pestering us about "needing" two of the characters, 'Arry and Bert. I told him that he would have to prove that he could listen and obey and not have a whiney attitude before I would consider buying him more toys. A few nights ago Noah decided to pull out the big guns. In his bedtime prayer he said, "Dear Jesus, thank you that I'm gonna get 'Arry and Bert tomorrow..." and then opened his eyes, looked at me with a sly smile, and nodded as if to say, "See...Jesus is part of the deal now so you have to get them for me." I interjected, "If you listen and obey." Without missing a beat, Noah continued, "And please help me to listen and obey so Mommy can see that I really need them. Amen."

1 comment:

  1. AWWWWWW ::chants::: Get him the toys, get him the toys ::end of chant:: What a sweetiepie he is! ::Scatter walks away chanting more...:::

    ReplyDelete

Linharts love comments!