Monday, August 07, 2006

Pre-School Worries

Yesterday, Noah and I were talking about pre-school.

Jeana: Are you excited to go to big boy school?
Noah: Uh-huh! I can do letters, and numbers, and blocks! But...Mom? I have a question...
Jeana: What's your question?
Noah: Do they have a bathroom at big boy school?
Jeana: Yep. You can go potty at pre-school just like you do at home.
Noah (on the verge of tears): Do I have to take bath there? I don't want to take a shower!
Jeana: No, you can just take baths or showers at home, okay? No baths at school. Noah...why are you scared about baths at school?
Noah: 'Cause I don't want other kids to play with my bath pirates!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad there's another entry in the excellent adventures of the cute one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Ever since Charles Schwaab began making cartoon commercials, kids have taken a HUGE interest in their financial portfolios. It's gonna be bigger than Pokemon!

    ReplyDelete

Linharts love comments!