Thursday, July 20, 2006

Bob the Tomato Lacks Listening Skills

Noah has been listening to a Veggie Tales CD which has his name mentioned throughout. For example, when the CD begins Larry the Cucumber says, "Hey Noah, great to meet ya!" and then "introduces" Noah to Bob and the gang. Then they sing, "If Noah likes to talk to tomatoes, if a squash can make Noah smile..."

Last night I heard Noah interacting with the CD from his bed.

Bob: Would you like to sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star with us?
Noah: No thank you. Not tonight.
Bob: Great! Here we go!
Noah: I said no thank you!
(After the song) Bob: Noah, you are great singer! You did great!
Noah: No, I didn't. I didn't sing with you. I told you I wasn't going to. You need to learn to listen or next time I will listen to Wiggles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Linharts love comments!