Thursday, July 20, 2006

Pump It Up!

Noah's friend Andrew invited him to a party at Pump It Up! It's a playzone full of bouncy toys! They had a blast and I wish I had brought socks with me so that I could jump around with them. Yes, adults are allowed to play, too! I'm thinking of having Noah's next birthday party here, since there isn't really any outdoor activity stuff to do in late November.
Please excuse the blurriness of these pictures. As you can imagine, all the bouncing doesn't lend to good pictures. But at least you can get an idea of how cool this place is!
This bouncer had columns you could bounce off and a small slide inside.

This bouncer had basketball hoops on the ends and was full of beach balls to throw.

Best buds outside the bouncy obstacle course. Andrew raced through it twice but Noah got stuck somewhere in the middle and had to be rescued by staff.


If there is a car to ride in, Noah will find it.


Noah: Let's have a race!

Andrew: Okay, but I want to be first!

Noah: Okay!



Andrew climbed and zoomed down the big bouncy slide about a million times in a row. Later, he said it was his favorite part.

Noah said his favorite part was the giant bouncer with a bouncing pod in the center. My favorite part was how well Pump It Up got the "hypers" out of 2 of my favorite boys.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Linharts love comments!