Monday, September 02, 2013

What I Did On My Summer Vacation Part 10 :: House Updates

This is the last post in our Summer Vacation series.  I think you'll agree that we did a lot and had a fantastic summer.   In the middle of all the trips and events and furniture makeovers we also did a bunch of work on our house.

I'm going to give a little sneak peek of what's going on and then give each space its own post later on.  

Over the summer we worked on...

The laundry room.

We finally finished the "master" bedroom.  I can't wait to show you pictures of this room.  It's so peaceful and cozy.  


The little pocket bathroom is almost done.  So close!

And the dining room now looks like this.  No table.  But there is a plan!

Thanks for following along with this recap of our summer vacation.  I'll be back tomorrow with the annual first day of school pictures and then I'll jump right in to sharing what we've been doing all over the house!

1 comment:

Linharts love comments!