Sunday, March 25, 2012

Young Jedi

Last weekend Auntie Em took Noah to see Star Wars Episode I in 3D.  Geary and I encouraged Noah to wear the Jedi Costume I had made last summer.  Noah was game and I knew he could get away with it because he's a really cool kid.  I asked Autie Em to take a picture of Noah by the movie poster if she could.  But Noah was able to come home with a much cooler souvenir


The movie theater employees were so impressed with his costume they gave him the official movie theater poster!   We told Noah that for the 3D release of Episode II we'll try to go to a midnight premier where lots of people other people will be in costume, too.  For now we just have to find a place to hang Noah's poster where it won't look too scary at night!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome, Noah! Auntie Em told me about this on Friday, and I was hoping I'd get to see a picture! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it when other people can appreciate the awesomeness of our kids. so glad this happened for noah!

    ReplyDelete

Linharts love comments!