Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Good Thing We've Got Legs

Our minivan is at a body shop and will almost certainly need to go to a mechanic right after it's done getting it's hood and headlamps fixed.  It's been having trouble starting for us.

Last night my bike got a flat tire.

This morning, something on Geary's bike broke.

Are we under vehicular attack?  Is God asking us stay home?

We don't know why we're in this season of broken transportation, but we do know one thing:
Some trust in chariots...





...and some in horses...

But we trust in the name of the LORD our God.

Psalm 20:7

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! Let me know if I can help somehow. I may be available, I may not, but I could do something, I'm sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Be praying for your vehicles! I know how it feels when it seems like all of "the fall" is lashing out with vengeance! Love your perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! May the Lord swiftly bless you with provision soon for your faithful trust in Him alone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good point.

    (sometimes I hate cars.)

    Fondly,
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

Linharts love comments!