Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wiggin' Out

I took the boys up to Seattle for Halloween so that they could go trick-or-treating with their cousins. It was so good to spend time with family and I also got to hang out with one of my closest friends. My only regret about the weekend is that I forgot to bring my camera! I'm planning on having the boys dress up in their costumes again today so that I can show you (note to self--charge camera batteries).
My sister-in-law did email me this picture from the weekend, though. So now we can all imagine what my kids would look like if they happened to be blonde girls.

"I don't wanna be Barbie for Halloween!"

1 comment:

  1. It's always nice to get a glimpse of what our children would like like as trans genders.
    I love it!!!
    ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Linharts love comments!