Friday, February 29, 2008

11 Months

Lady in Elevator: Your boys are so beautiful! Enjoy this time, they grow up too fast.
Me: Thank you. I know, I keep telling them to stop growing up but they just won't listen.
Lady in Elevator (grinning): Well, it's your own fault. You keep feeding them.
Me: Yes, but they tend to get whiney if I don't.
Both exit elevator chuckling.
_______________________________

I can't believe Tobin is already 11 months old! Didn't I have him just before Christmas which was only two weeks ago? This year has gone by way to quickly.

Toby is crawling all over the place, we can't keep him still. He also likes to open and close doors, which I remember being a favorite past time of Noah's at this age. Unfortunately, he has not figured out how to move out the door's way before he opens it and quite often pulls the door into his face.

A couple weeks ago I was putting away laundry and I entered the boys room to find Toby sitting like this:


He only needs a tin cup to run along the crib rails, "Nobooody knooows, the trouble I've seen..."

A few minutes later, I came back in with another load to put away and he was like this:

Yes, he is pulling himself up to stand!


He's pretty proud of his new accomplishments. I'm sure I'll blink and he'll be walking down the aisle at his wedding.

He's also talking a little bit. He can say: Mama, Dada, Bob, Ni-Ni (night-night), and Hi. And he also grabs his toes and says "Wee, wee, wee!" He can do the motions to "Itsy Bitsy Spider" and "The Brush Your Teeth Song." It's a really fun stage to be in. I just feel like it's racing past me.


I love you, little man. Toby Toes, Toe Joe, Toblerone, Tobi Wan Kenobi, Chubbakneezer Fudge.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Linharts love comments!