Thursday, October 11, 2007

Victory with Suave

Well, either the little scout ants have gone back to colony screaming, "Run for your lives! There's a giant looney with a can of Suave Sleek hairspray up there!" or we've wiped out most of the colony. After my hairspray attack we only ever saw one or two ants at a time. We would spray them and then pick up their little bodies with a papertowel and throw them in the garbage. I keep checking the garbage to see if any little undead zombie ants are marching out of it but so far there's been no activity in there. Also, after every hairspray blast we've been scrubbing the countertops again so I'm sure that whatever it was that attracted them in the first place is gone.

Thank you all for your ideas and suggestions. I'm still going to go out and get some ant traps and I'm still going to try the baby powder, castile soap, and windex. Because I just want to be sure that they aren't coming back. Besides, I like the idea of doing something Big Fat Greek Wedding and I am certainly not going to be wearing any of those dresses or eating "Moose Ca-Ca" so this works. Also, thank you for not thinking that I am dirty or that my house is dirty.

I'm not really afraid of bugs but they do give me the heebie jeebies. And I do have some highly illogical thoughts about them. For instance, I HATE killing spiders. Do you know why? Because their spider brothers will somehow know and then they will all come and attack me in my sleep. And I won't be able to sleep anyway because I'll keep feeling something crawling on my skin. But killing ants? Do it! I have no fears of ant brothers coming to attack me in my sleep. Of course, I'll be sleeping with my can of Suave...I wonder if it kills ants as well as Matrix?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Linharts love comments!