Tuesday, January 09, 2007

28 Weeks!

I had my 28 week OB appointment today! I'm in the third trimester! I took the mid-pregnancy glucola test today to determine whether I have gestational diabetes. That orange sugar drink gets more disgusting every time I take it. Blech! I should hear about the results in the next couple of days--but I'm not too concerned about it.

Baby's heartbeat was 160bmp and all my measurements were right on track for where they should be. After this I'll start having OB appointments every two weeks! I cannot believe how quickly this pregnancy has gone by.

I was reading some of my past pregnancy posts and it struck me that I've sort of forgotten how amazing it is that I even am pregnant right now. Being pregnant seems normal. But when I remember how scared I was in the beginning and how much I had to depend on all of you for comfort and support and prayer, it hits me all over again how big a deal this is, how much of a miracle and how much I should be praising and thanking God for this tremendous blessing!

Oh. My. Goodness. PEOPLE! We're having a baby! SOON!

1 comment:

  1. Time really flies. I can't believe I'm as far as I am either. Only twelve more weeks for you!

    ReplyDelete

Linharts love comments!