Monday, August 21, 2006

Updates and Word Pictures

I have been so touched and so blessed by all the comments and emails and hugs of support we've recieved since announcing this pregnancy. I have my first doctors appointment tomorrow at 9:20 am and my doctor told me on the phone that she wants to send me for an ultrasound soon to figure out the due date and make sure the baby is healthy. My cycle has been so messed up this year that we have no idea what the due date is--we're guessing late April/early May. This time around I have been feeling very nauseated and have even thrown up a couple of times. This is a symptom I did not have with any of the babies I miscarried. It's a little odd to feel so sick but be so happy about it. Every wave of nausea gives me hope that something healthy is happening in my womb.

Geary has been praising me for my boldness in telling others about this pregnancy so early on. This boldness that I have for asking for prayer for this baby, and for exposing my fears can only be from God. I have been so blessed and amazed to see how he has been using people to encourage that. I feel like I am standing naked before everyone, but with every word of comfort and with every promise of prayer, these strong and beautiful vines are covering me and wrapping around me and making safe and strong. So thank you. Thank you for extending your beautiful vines and entwining your prayers with mine. I feel safe in a growing hammock of love and I'm so honored to have you all be a part of that.

Please keep praying for us and please keep celebrating! I cannot tell you how freeing it is to daily give thanks and praise to God for this and all his blessings. He truly is good.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jeana - it's so wonderful to hear about your news! I got wonderful goose bumps up and down as I read your latest blog. Bless you for having such a wonderful spirit and sharing your heart so openly. Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am waiting on pins and needles about your appointment. Email me robinson1909@msn.com
    I can't check my myspace from work.
    Blessings your way.
    annie

    ReplyDelete

Linharts love comments!