Friday, July 07, 2006

A Potty Story

A few days ago I was playing iSketch when I heard Noah call, "Wipe, please!" I said, "Okay! Just a second!" and went back to finishing my draw. I promptly forgot about my son in the bathroom until I heard his little voice say, "This CANNOT be happening!" I rushed to the bathroom to find him bent over, holding his ankles, with a bright red face from all the blood draining to his head. He had been in "wipe position" that whole time! Poor little guy! I've noticed that in the past couple of days whenever he needs a wipe, he just stays seated on the toilet until I come...

3 comments:

  1. Ahahahah, I, too, am guilty of forgetting things while finishing up a draw. Or a round. Or a game. Or an entire night of playing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *chachachaaa is not paying attention

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scatter is not paying attention and missed the Prize Patrol at her door.

    ReplyDelete

Linharts love comments!