Tuesday, July 04, 2006

American Greetings Update

Well, it looks like I'll be merchandising AG cards at a Big Lots in our town. The store is opening this Saturday. I'm really happy to be getting a brand new store--all fresh and clean! For the past couple of weeks I've been covering for people on vacation, so I've worked at several different stores. I think things are going really well. It helps that I have the experience from my years at Evangel and I'm catching on to the AG way quickly. It still amazes me how it all came together at at the perfect timing, too. It will be great to get into the swing of things while Geary's home for the summer. Then by the time school starts I'll know exactly what I need in terms of childcare.

Thanks, God! I know it shouldn't suprise me when you meet my exact need for the millionth time in a row, but I'm still in awe of your pursuit of me. Thank you for chasing me down with your goodness and mercy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Linharts love comments!