Tuesday, April 18, 2006

A Visit From Becca

Our friend, Becca, who is the Missionary Kids Coordinator for Josiah Venture, came to visit us! We had a fun day full of adventures. Becca made fast friends with Noah by showing us how to make cool paper airplanes. We took them to Dog Park in Edmonds to test them out. Here is Noah showing off his "Bwoo Airpwane". Of course, you can't go to a park and not play on the playground! I love the expression on Noah's face here. I wonder if Becca's pointy hair is poking him?
Noah on the tunnel slide.


Dog Park is on the beach, so we went down by the water to find sticks and shells. Noah found a cool "seahorse" shaped stick.
Noah kept calling Becca "my mom's friend"or "your friend" instead of her name. For example, when we were making our airplanes, Becca wadded up some tape and stuck it to Noah's leg. I said, "Haha! A tape boogie!" Noah was annoyed and said, "Mom, I don't want your friend to put tape boogies on me!" Here's Noah and his mom's friend looking for shells.
I found a cool seashell that looked like a butterfly.

After the fun at the park and beach, Noah went to the Johnson's house and Geary, Becca, and I headed off to The Old Spaghetti Factory in downtown Seattle to meet our friends Micah and Johanna Adamson. It was really fun reconnecting with old friends. Becca is taking the train back to Portland tomorrow and then she is flying back to the Czech Republic in a few days. I don't think Noah is going to let "his mom's friend" go.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry I missed Becca--I'm glad you all had a good time, though, and I'm glad she's doing good (and well).

    ReplyDelete

Linharts love comments!