Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Recorded Telephone Conversation

Last night I received a phone call from my niece. Here's how it went:

Jeana: Hello...
Anita: Hi, do you mind if Lili talks to you for a minute?
Jeana: Not at all...Hi Lili! How are you?
Analia: Fine, um...Aunt Jeana, can I talk to Noah?
Jeana: Noah's already in bed. I'm sorry.
Analia: Oh. Is Uncle Geary there?
Jeana: No, sorry he's at school, tonight.
Analia: Oh. I'm sooorrry. You're home all alone? You don't have any friends?
Jeana: (hiding a giggle) Well, you're my friend, aren't you?
Analia: Uh...no, (scurrying in the background) I have to go now! Bye!

_______

If you received an email from me titled, The World in Seven Pictures, but couldn't see the actual pictures, click here. But be warned! One picture in particular is pretty graphic and may be found slightly offensive.

4 comments:

  1. Ouch! Getting dissed by the neice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. When she calls me she always asked for Grandpa Bob!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When she calls me she always asks for Grandpa Bob!

    Mrs. Grandpa Bob

    ReplyDelete
  4. The "World in Pictures" is wild. The offensive one is feeding the rats milk the little kids in the picture could be drinking. Loved the "Mexican Hat Dance"! You should have heard Bob laugh at the last picture.
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete

Linharts love comments!