Monday, February 11, 2013

Monday Morning

I'm answering emails while my children get ready for the day around me.  Miles is eating cereal at the kitchen table and Noah and Toby are getting dressed for school.  I keep chuckling because the chatter and activity around me is getting ridiculous.  Come, be a fly on our wall for the next few minutes.

Miles:  I'm not a baby!  You're a baby!  And your face is a baby!

Toby (waving a sock in the air):  Noah!  Come smell this!

Noah:  I'm trying to get him in the habit of changing his socks every day.
Jeana: And what, you check to make sure the socks are clean by smelling them?
Noah:  No, I have no idea what that's about.  But I'm gonna get him back

Miles:  No, there's two babies! Right there.  Those two babies.
Jeana:  What babies?
Miles:  On my cup, right there.
Noah:  He means Bert and Ernie.
Miles:  No, them are not babies!  YOU. ARE. A. BAAAAABEEEEEE!!

Toby:  Noah, come smell this!
Noah:  I am not going to smell your socks!
Toby:  I am talking about the toothpaste!
Miles:  Toothpaste is for babies!

4 comments:

  1. That is hilarious! Those boys crack me up. See you soon friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sometimes use "lol" for minor giggles. Not this time-I actually laughed out loud at this series of exchanges!

    ReplyDelete

Linharts love comments!