Monday, November 21, 2011

Updatation

The MOPS Bazaar was really good and my scarves were a big hit!  I have one more bazaar for this season on December 10th and I basically decided to simply not unpack from this last one so all my stuff is ready to go!

After the bazaar was over I took a nice long nap and then we had Taco Bell for dinner and watched Rio with some popcorn and candy.  It was the perfect family night and we all really needed to just veg out with one another.

Now I'm trying to catch up on laundry and housework and get a few Christmas orders wrapped up.  We're so excited for Thanksgiving and see family this weekend.

I wanted to share yet another story of God's provision.  Today I was running all over the place trying to find pants for Noah.   He's growing so fast that all of his pants are above his ankles.  Unfortunately, I couldn't find any pants in his size that were affordable for our budget.  I think I went to five different stores today.  Finally I gave up and came home.  Guess what was waiting for me on the front porch?  An ENORMOUS box full of clothes and toys!  Now Noah has a great fitting pair of pants, a new coat, and several nice shirts.   I'm not even surprised, just extremely thankful...we have a heavenly Father who knows our every need.

1 comment:

  1. I love how God provides... sometimes even before I think to ask! What a testimony of God's goodness... you blessed me just by sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Linharts love comments!