Friday, January 21, 2011

What's that word again?

I showed my boys how my friend Christa's children play with big storage bins as nest.   They liked the idea and immediately started talking about the other ways they have played with bins.

Noah:  We've played trains, cars...boats!  Oh, and cack-eye!

Toby:  Cack-eye?  We never played that.

Jeana:  Hmm, do you mean cacti? Cactus?

Noah:  Not cack-eye?  Oh..um..oh yeah.  Khaki!

Jeana:  Khaki??


Noah:  You know!  A one person boat?

Jeana:  Oh!  You mean kayak.

Noah:  Kayak!  You're going to blog this, aren't you.

3 comments:

  1. Soooooo funny! Thanks Noah! I'm so glad your mom does post these because it makes me smile and that is a good thing. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! That he called it is SO funny!

    ReplyDelete

Linharts love comments!