Friday, January 14, 2011

Hydrangea Earrings

This year I have a little goal for Ruby Willow.  I'm going to create a new design every month.  Here's what I made for January:


Hydrangea Earrings!



I have always loved hydrangeas.  
They were my wedding flowers and I had the most beautiful bouquet!


Each "hydrangea" is made from thirty glass pearls woven together to form a ball.
It is quite labor intensive but I love how simple and yet whimsical they look.


Modern, elegant, fun, beautiful.


I am going to ask my little photographer friend to put these on a model ASAP
so you can see how lovely they are framing a person's face.

Here's the etsy listing for these earrings if you're interested.

What do you think?  Do you love hydrangeas as much as I do? 

1 comment:

Linharts love comments!