Sunday, July 11, 2010

Update, Update

The days are flying by so quickly this summer!  We're all doing well.  We've still been working on our backyard quite a bit,  and taking little day trips here and there to visit old friends.  My plate is a little full this month but full of good things including a few small jewelry orders, a HUGE wedding order, doing hair for a different wedding, and a big graphic design project.  Along with all that I heard from a friend that a local shop may be interested in selling my jewelry in their store--so exciting and unexpected!

I'm encouraging Geary to post about a funny story that happened to him recently.  And I'll be back to soon to blog the story of  how we bought Geary's wedding ring--it's a good one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Linharts love comments!