Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Turkey Day Baby!

Well folks, in an exciting change of events it turns out that I have preeclampsia! So I'm heading to Labor and Delivery today to kick start my labor and give birth to this precious boy. Please pray for us! Pray that my body will take over labor on its own and that I'll still get to have the natural birth I've been preparing for. Pray for a safe and smooth delivery. Pray that my doctors and nurses will be wise and have our best interests in mind. And pray for Noah and Toby that they will have an anxious-free and fun time with their grandparents while Mom and Dad are in the hospital. We'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

  1. Oh boy oh boy oh boy! I dreamt about you last night -- a really pleasant one where you and I met, you showed me your home and I met your family. I will take this as a sign that your family is going to smoothly and wonderfully welcome your new baby soon! Can't wait! xoxoox Becky

    ReplyDelete

Linharts love comments!