Friday, September 04, 2009

Well, Somebody's in love!

Geary and the boys went down to his parent's house to watch the Ducks v. Broncos game last night. All day long the boys were so excited to see Grandma and Grandpa Bob. When it was time I go I woke Toby up from his nap and the first thing he said was, "Go see Grandma now?" Geary told me that when they got there Toby didn't need any warm up time at all, he just ran across the street straight into her arms.

Today I was trying to make cookies and pre-make as many lunch items as I could for Noah's school lunches. I needed to borrow a rolling pin and I really needed less people in the kitchen so I asked Geary if he would take Toby to go borrow a rolling pin from our neighbor. Toby got his shoes on and careened through the kitchen, "Bye-bye, Mama! Goodnight, Mama!" He excitedly tried to open the front door.

"Where are you going, Toby?" I asked.

He turned around with a big grin on his face, "To my Grandma!"

Poor kid, I really wish that was the case today.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE IT! Grandma is waiting with open arms for her Toby!

    ReplyDelete

Linharts love comments!