Wednesday, February 25, 2009

And they come from the same mother

This is what Noah looks like during dinner on most nights. He says stuff like, "I don't like that" or "What is that green thing?" or "Do I really have to eat this?" or "Why did you give me that?" He is truly a joy to cook for. So rather than getting mad I decided to take my friends advice and take a picture. Noah had no idea that this was the face we were privileged to see most nights. From the way he squealed and pushed the camera away I'm guessing he didn't like his expression either.



On the flip side, this is the way Toby looks at dinner most nights. He dives into his food and usually ends up wearing most of it. He says things like, "Mmm-mmm" or "More, please!" or "Want that." It's a refreshing change. Even if I do have to hose him down three times a day.
I'm thinking that both of these pictures will be great for a wedding slide show someday in the future. Don't you agree?

1 comment:

  1. I am so stealing this idea for . . . someday. I'm sure it's coming!

    ReplyDelete

Linharts love comments!