Friday, November 07, 2008

They probably hid them in their bonnets

My sewing machine recently came home from getting a tune-up at The Sewing Room. It's working better than ever now so of course I've been diving into all kinds of sewing projects. Last night I whipped up some small rice bags for the boys to play around with.

Geary: It's cool that they are having so much fun with something you made. You're like a real live house-wife now.

Jeana: I know! I kind of feel like a pioneer woman...except they didn't have sewing machines.

Noah: So they were just tricking us?

_________________________________
The blogging problems seem to be with longer posts and those with pictures. I'm still don't really know what the problem is, but for now I'm planning on keeping you updated with any little snippet of life that I can. Thanks for the encouraging comments! I've missed you, too!

1 comment:

  1. Jeana,
    I have FINALLY made it over to your blog! I love the post on the Hymns. I laughed out loud... It is great to see what your beautiful family is up to! I pray that all is well, and I would love to connect with you sometime.
    With lots of love....

    ReplyDelete

Linharts love comments!