Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Frugally Green

I'm so excited to finally unveil a new blog project I've been working on with two friends from college.

Introducing...

Celina, Kristal, and I were all Upstairs R.A.s together in Memorial Dorm. And then Celina and I were Head R.A.s the year after that. And now all three of us are sharing our experiences and ideas on how to live in a way that is kind to the environment but also kind to our wallets. These two friends of mine have a lot of wisdom and I'm so honored to be on a team with them.

Go check it out!

2 comments:

  1. frugally green is launched...yippee! i'm so excited about this venture and hope it can be an encouragement and help to those kind enough to read it. hey-on a side note, thanks for your comment on my post. i felt insecure putting it out there and appreciate your thoughtful words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frugally Green- It's official Jeana you are an Oregonian. Caring about the environment, making your own soap and now a website! I'm proud of you. You are very creative. And have many lessons to teach on being frugal, environmentally friendly and being healthy minded.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Linharts love comments!