Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Holy, Holy, Holey

Jeana: Whoa, when did you get a hole in your pants?
Noah: I don't know.
Jeana: Was it at church this morning?
Noah: Yeah, I guess so.
Jeana: Well, go change your pants because we're going back to church tonight for Small Group.
Noah: But I can wear them at church because church is a "holey" place. Remember, Grandpa Bob said that when I had holes in my socks?
Jeana: When Grandpa Bob said that he was joking.
Noah (seriously): So church is not a holy place?

2 comments:

  1. Jeana,
    What cute conversations, I love that you post them here because in just a few years it will be so fun to look back and read them...plus they are just so darn cute.
    I feel bad, I thought I had left you a comment the other day after you so sweetly said hello on my blog. I am so glad that you found me I am looking forward to checking in with you guys regularly.
    I hope you had a wonderful holiday, if you would like a copy of the words for that song I would be so happy to get them to you...I did blush when you mentioned my song it was so long ago when I wrote songs. Blessings to you all this New Year! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I would LOVE a copy of the lyrics to your song. I'll be checking your blog regularly, too. What a great way to keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete

Linharts love comments!