Monday, December 03, 2007

Interview with a 5 year old

Jeana: So do you feel older?



Noah: Well, I think five is still young.



Jeana: Do you feel five?



Noah: I am five!



Jeana: Did you have a good birthday?



Noah: Yeah, it was really good.



Jeana: What was your favorite part?



Noah: Um...all of it!



Jeana: Great! What were some of the best parts?



Noah: When Granny came to see me...all my presents like my Thomas trains, and DVDs, and Spiderman watch, and my camera! Playing Legos with Uncle Jared. And I liked reading to everyone and my sea turtle cake...there was only one part that was no good.



Jeana: What part?



Noah: When I kept cutting peoples' heads off.



Jeana: With your camera, you mean?



Noah: Yeah. But now I can take good pictures! Wanna see?




To see more of Noah's photography click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Linharts love comments!