Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Maimed Meme

My friend Becky (Beckster, Beckaroonie, Beckenheim, Chachi, ChaCha, Cha-cha-meister...etc.) tagged me for a meme. But I'm not gonna do it. Not because I don't like Becky, because I really do, but simply because I have quite a bit more other stuff to write about and I can't afford to be distracted by five random things about myself. However, I will tell you about the moment Geary fell in love with me.

It was when we were going to Northridge Community Church. They had just started a singles/college/career/young adult fellowship group (secretly nicknamed "Signals" by a former roommate of mine) and it was meeting in Geary's house. One evening I arrived a little bit late and was quietly trying to make my way over to the couch when I tripped and caused a major distraction. "Sorry, first day with my new feet..." I shrugged and laughed at myself. Geary was completely smitten.

So there you have it, ladies. If you want to get a man, just be a total klutz!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Wait, do you mean that all I've had to do all these years is trip and fall?? {gets out the banana peels and rollerskates} Thanks for playing, even though it was maimed, it was excellent! B

    ReplyDelete

Linharts love comments!