Saturday, October 06, 2007

The Kitchen

Sorry about the glare on our gorgeous new stainless steel refrigerator. It was a gift from my parents (thank you, thank you, thank you! We love it!)


When we were in Astoria for my birthday, Debra and I went to several antique stores and I found a couple white things for above the cabinets. I love how it looks! I need to find some fabric to make a curtain for the kitchen window.


Our breakfast table area. The kitchen is actually quite big and as you can see from the other picture we have our office in there, too.



Cute built in shelves around the door the bathroom. I still have to get these organized but I love the charm they add to house.

2 comments:

  1. We have the exact same desk as you guys. Ikea rules!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Does your desk drawer make a scratching noise when you open it, too?

    Ikea is very good for poor people. You should check out the "Ikea" song at http://www.jonathancoulton.com/songdetails/Ikea

    ReplyDelete

Linharts love comments!