Friday, October 19, 2007

Budding Songwriter

Noah has been playing with his toy guitar quite a bit lately. This morning he was making up songs and I was quite impressed. His songs had rhythm, rhyme, flow...he was really good! I'm going to figure out a way to record them so I can have them on this blog. But for now, here are some of my favorite lyrics.

Oh tricky, tricky, tricky,
One, two, three.
You like to play tricks on me.
But tricky, tricky, tricky,
Count on me,
I'll get you back with a trick, you see.

Don't pull my hair.
Don't try to scare.
Just beware.

Oh tricky, tricky, tricky
One, two, three.
You like to play tricks on me.
But I'll trick you back,
Ha ha hee
'Cause I'm more tricky than you!

2 comments:

  1. Nice! I wish I could write like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice song
    looks like your destined for a life on the stage
    But trust us Noah, your dad isn't just tricky

    -Oliver

    reminds me of T.s. Elliot
    nothing else for me
    -John

    ReplyDelete

Linharts love comments!