Tuesday, March 27, 2007

2 cm

I am 2 cm dialated and my cervix is "very soft." I know that it could still be awhile but it's nice to know those contractions are getting something started. Pray for endurance--they are getting to the point where I'm having a hard time sleeping at night. Also, please pray that timing issues work out. Geary has a job interview in Portland on April 2nd and Teacher Fair that we both feel he needs to go to on April 3rd (also in Portland.) As much as I would love to have an April 1st baby, that makes Geary's travel plans kind of strained. So this child needs to either come out in the next couple days or wait until after April 4th. Emotionally, I'm ready for the baby to be born today, but I also would like to have Geary home and his interview over with so that all we have to concentrate on is the birth. So with that in mind, I feel like I could hang in there another week. What will happen? Suspense! Drama! Don't like this hanging off a cliff feeling...


Post a Comment

Linharts love comments!