Monday, November 06, 2006

Ultrasound Scheduled

So, apparently the problem with our last name goes far beyond junk mail. For the past couple of weeks I've been trying to schedule my ultrasound only to be told that my doctor had not faxed in the order yet. So then I would call the clinic and request for someone to re-fax the order and try again. Everytime I called the imaging place I would hear papers shuffling and the scheduler would say, "Nope, I'm not finding it..." Finally, I asked if there was any way the order could have been misfiled. Sure enough, she found 4 faxed ultrasound orders for Jeana Oinhart. Just another piece of evidence that doctors have the worst handwriting in the world.

So, hopefully on November 9th at 12:45 pm we'll be able to find out if this baby is a boy or girl! Noah was modest and kept his legs crossed over his boy parts so we forced to be surprised. A mass email will go out on Thursday afternoon with all the details and more ultrasound pictures! Are you so excited?!? I am!!

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! There are two Annie Robinson's at my Drs office, causing some confusion. I hope you get a good glipmse of your little one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure hope I'll be on that mass e-mail list. :)

    ReplyDelete

Linharts love comments!