Monday, November 20, 2006

Holding It.

Sometimes when Noah has to go potty, he holds his crotch. Sometimes he holds his crotch when he doesn't have to go potty. I usually ask, "Noah, do you need to go potty?" just to make sure we don't have any accidents.

On Saturday we went to the Science Center and after being there for several hours I realized that while I had made several bathroom stops, Noah had not made one. He wasn't showing any signs that he had to go (eg. crotch holding, potty dance, worried look) and he kept insisting that he didn't need to.

Eventually, we found ourselves in the exact middle of a packed Imax Theater. I just knew that Noah was going to announce his need for a bathroom and that we would have to climb over a billion people in the dark. But he didn't.

When the movie ended I asked one more time, "Noah? Do you have to go potty?"

He scrunched up his face and shouted (in the middle of the crowded Imax Theater), "Mom! I'm NOT touching my peepee!!!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Linharts love comments!