Monday, October 02, 2006

Updates

On Wednesday morning, my friend Megan and I flew to Chicago to attend a Small Group Leaders Conference at Willow Creek. It was a really good time and I feel like I got a lot out of it. Our college ministry is now in full swing and I'm really excited about my new role. Instead of leading a small group I'm going to be coaching the leaders of the college small groups!

While we were there we got to go into downtown Chicago and see the musical Wicked! It was fantastic!

Noah spent the week at my parents house and can't stop talking about all the fun things he did with Granny, Grandpa, and Uncle Jared. I'm pretty sure he thought it was kid heaven.

Geary stayed home and worked and simply appreciated the quiet time.

So, in short, we are all alive and kicking (Including the baby--I can feel little flutterings!!). Normal posts will resume this week.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous of your flutterings! Must be wonderful! I heard my baby's heartbeat last week and that was wonderful enough for me now. Hope you enjoyed your time in Chicago.

    ReplyDelete

Linharts love comments!