Monday, May 22, 2006

Updates

I can't believe it's been almost a week since I last blogged! All the end of the year stuff has kept our family pretty this week. Here are few updates:

  • Tomorrow is Geary's last track meet! Yay!
  • Geary's masters classes are going well and he's almost done with one of this biggest projects.
  • I have been working on the Share Life Campaign at our church, and I just finished up my latest printing assignment.
  • Noah is doing GREAT with potty training. Hopefully, he'll be all set by the time pre-school starts in the fall.
  • I'm in the process of filling out pre-school applications and looking for a place for Noah to take swimming lessons this summer.
  • My small group is almost over--I've enjoyed meeting with these girls for 2 years now--most of them are graduating and moving away. I'm praying about leading another college small group next year. Part of me really wants a break, but maybe I just need a summer vacation.
  • I cleaned out our car and brought in 2 stroller loads of toys, clothes, and sippy cups that I had been tossing into the trunk instead of bringing in the house. It's bad, I know...

Time to go clean up the messes we've made over the week and haven't had time to fix! Real blogging coming soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Linharts love comments!