Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I just got a job!

You: What? I didn't know you were looking for a job!
Jeana: I know, it just sort of fell in my lap!
You: Well, what will you be doing?
Jeana: I'll be a part-time merchandiser for American Greeting Cards.
You: Cool! Uh...what does that mean?
Jeana: Basically I just go into stores that sell American Greeting Cards (like Fred Meyer or Rite Aid) and restock the cards and gift wrap and stuff. And do the ordering. And change out the holiday cards. You know, make it look nice and neat.
You: Wow! Sounds perfect for you! What will Noah do?
Jeana: Thanks. I still have some childcare details to work out, but I'm hoping that after my training, things will all fall into place. I would really appreciate your prayers that the transition is smooth. I'm really hoping to make a little extra money to pay off some debt and then bulk up our savings. And have a little fun money, too, of course.
You: Sure thing! And I promise to buy to lots of American Greeting Cards, too. Who needs Hallmark?!

1 comment:

  1. Me: Congrats!!!! and good luck!!

    You: Thanks, I appreciate it :o)

    ReplyDelete

Linharts love comments!