Friday, May 12, 2006

Better Late Than Never

I meant to post these pictures last weekend when we went Camping in the Carlson's Backyard!! But alas, I misplaced my camera. Anway, here are a few shots from our super fun time last weekend.


Andrew roasting a marshmallow in the best outfit ever! "I'm too sexy for my marshmallow..."

Aaaah! A two-headed boy! Oh wait...it's just Noah and Andrew in matching pajamas! They thought it was so cool that they matched.
Outside the tent where the kids and dads slept. The mommies got to sleep inside on real beds...This was the pure genius of camping in a backyard. All the fun of camping and none of the hassle. Cindy Carlson is my hero.
Gettting ready for bed in his Bob the Builder sleeping bag. Geary said Noah slept like a rock in the tent. Geary also said he slept on a rock in the tent. Again, I really appreciated that the mommies got to sleep inside on wonderfully comfortable beds...
 Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Linharts love comments!