Thursday, March 02, 2006

Jeana Medical Update

Well, most of you know that I had a kidney stone blasted to bits by electro shock last fall. We're still paying off the medical bills for that one, but it seems the shock has caused some complications. My doctor doesn't seem too worried, but last week I had some blood tests and an ultrasound because I've had the never ending period (8 weeks!). Don't worry, all the tests came back normal and my doctor has a plan that should get my cycle back on track.

It seems that the electro shock blasted more than just my kidney stone. I was warned that I was basically getting a shock to all of my "guts" but I didn't really think the "aftershocks" (haha) would last this long. Anyway, even though it's nothing MAJOR (read life threatening), please continue to keep me in your prayers. It's a big bummer to not know what's going on with your body. And knowing that even more medical bills are coming is another stressor to our already meager budget.

Thanks! We love you and are so appreciative of being wrapped in blankets of prayer by so many of you out there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Linharts love comments!