Saturday, January 07, 2006

Spreading the Word

I know Christmas has passed, but pretty soon it will be Valentine's Day or someone's birthday or your anniversary and you're going to need to buy a gift. I would like to suggest that you purchase something from one of my friends. Melissa and Steph have each started business ventures and I want to spread the word about them.

Mel Brewster has beautiful handmade scarves and hats. You can see pictures of her products here. She also does special orders.

Steph Hutchison has an ebay store with cute votive candles in several scents. Check it out here. Once business takes off, more scents will be available.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, what about me? I want some free Linhart Live advertising, too!

    http://www.twowaters.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete

Linharts love comments!