Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Happy Birthday, Noah!!!

For those of you who don't know, Noah means "comfort". He was born right after the first anniversary of Geary's dad's death and needless to say we all needed some comfort right then. In his three short years Noah has lived up to his name in immeasurable ways. He is the sweetest, most loving, gentlest boy I've ever met. He has been a source of joy and pleasure and we are enamoured with our little boy. Happy Birthday, Noah James!! Mommy and Daddy love you tons!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jeana!

    Thanks for your post on our blog a while back, and happy birthday to your precious boy! :) I'd love to catch up, but I don't have any of your info anymore. And Phil and I have started going to Bethany and I look for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noah James is major comfort and joy. It was fun to be at your party Noah. You are loved beyond measure.

    Grandma

    ReplyDelete

Linharts love comments!