Friday, June 17, 2005

Yippee!

Today is Geary's last day of school! I'm so excited about having him home for a few days and having family time and just lazing about and playing that I can hardly think about run on sentences and punctuation! Honestly, these last couple of weeks have felt so busy and I know Geary is drained and in need of some physical refreshement. He'll start classes at SPU soon, so our summer will have some structure. But this week off is going to be so nice. Plus, I'm really excited about the Father's Day gift I got him. I would tell you what it is, but Geary might see it and the surprise would be ruined. It's a good one, though!

2 comments:

  1. Geary, what classes you taking at SPU? Why ya taking em?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm taking some teaching classes to get state certification and my masters in teaching. Should be done by the end of next summer.

    ReplyDelete

Linharts love comments!