Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Not Quite Over

Well, I passed some pretty large blood clots last night. In my mind, it's over. I just left a message for my doctor to see if I still need to have the ultrasound. It sounds like I either need to go in and be checked by her or go have my blood drawn again to compare hormone levels from yesterday. I'll let you know what happens. But please keep praying for me. Pray especially that I won't get lost...I don't want to become a hollow shell because of a broken heart. I don't want to become a stranger to the peace of God. Geary stayed home from work in case I have any breakdowns and Noah has been such a little light. He cuddled with me for an hour last night patting my back and saying, "I love you, Mommy. I'm sorry. Don't be sad." I don't know how he understands, but he does and for that I am supremely grateful.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jeana, we were gone over the weekend so it's Tuesday and I am just now reading the blogs. I am soooo sorry, you are not alone, you ARE loved and God's child. I wish I could hug you right now.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Linharts love comments!